Alberta Government Rules for Bars Phase 2 Re-opening
Mandatory restrictions – Provincewide – Effective Feb. 8, 2021
Restaurants, pubs, bars, lounges and cafes can open for in-person service, with restrictions.
- 6 people per table maximum – individuals must be from the same household or the 2 close contacts for a person living alone.
- Tables and dining parties must be 2 metres apart or separated by an impermeable barrier that will prevent droplet transmission.
- Contact information must be collected from one person of the dining party.
- Liquor service ends at 10 pm.
- In-person dining must close by 11 pm.
- No entertainment allowed (VLTs, pool tables, live music, etc.).
- Washroom facility restrictions include ensuring enough space between stalls is provided to meet social distancing requirements of 2 meters. This may require blocking every other open stall from use to allow for separation. Washroom fixtures need to be disinfected regularly to reduce possibility of transmitting the virus.
If you wish to honour and acknowledge a member of your family (alive or deceased) who served or is currently serving in Canadian Armed Forces, Allied Forces, Merchant Marines, Diplomatic Corps, RCMP, Provincial or Civic Police services aiding in reconstruction of war torn countries please fill out and submit the form below.
Full details noted in this registration form.